It’s summers and everyone wants to cool down with some sorbets. When you have a glut of fresh summer fruit, sorbets are the answer. Raspberries are one of our favorite berries. They have such a beautiful color and feature all of that natural built in sweetness that truly makes them nature’s candy. With this Homemade Raspberry Sorbet you can dress it up but I think it is best solo so the wonderful raspberry flavor can speak for itself.
Serves: 4 servings
• 3 cups (15oz/390g) raspberries, frozen
• ¼ cup (70g/2 ½ oz) fat-free condensed milk
1. Combine the berries and the condensed milk in a food processor or powerful blender and process until smooth and creamy.
2. Transfer to a freezable container and let it firm up for about 4 hours to be able to scoop
3. Keep in the freezer for up to 6 weeks.
Serving size: 1 serving Calories: 108 Fat: 1g Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Trans fat: 0Carbohydrates: 25g Sugar: 17g Sodium: 28mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 0