Article headline
Eats

Family falls sick after having Cockroach infested food

It's not always that you make good memories of great food.

It's not always that you make good memories of great food. Sometimes your experience does leave you with memories, that are more like nightmares. That's exactly what had happened with this resident of Hyderabad. A family of four members had headed to enjoy a meal at a local eatery in Darulshifa, Hyderabad, and ended up their day in the hospital.

This month, Hyderabad resident Mir Hyder Ali, along with his wife and two daughters, had visited this local eatery at Darulshifa and ordered for mutton nihari, this turned into a bizarre medical situation, with all four of them complaining of discomfort and nausea. All of them were rushed to the nearby hospital, for immediate medical attention. Turns out that the pantry where the food was cooked was infested with cockroaches and the serving bowl of the mutton nihari was scanned and found positive for having bits of cockroaches. as well. The family was diagnosed with diarrhoea and dehydration, after having cockroach infested food. The family is still recovering and the doctors have said cockroach-infested food can cause severe bloody diarrhoea and can trigger asthma in long run, for many people.



All this had led to a small-time protest in front of the local food joint that had served this infected food.

So, here's a word of advice; be very careful when you choose to eat outside. Go to a well-known, tried and tested restaurant instead of any walk-ins. Do some online research on sites, that'll give you reviews on what is the best place for you, to grab your favourite meal. Research first, do not repent later!

Eats

Family falls sick after having Cockroach infested food

It's not always that you make good memories of great food.

It's not always that you make good memories of great food. Sometimes your experience does leave you with memories, that are more like nightmares. That's exactly what had happened with this resident of Hyderabad. A family of four members had headed to enjoy a meal at a local eatery in Darulshifa, Hyderabad, and ended up their day in the hospital.

This month, Hyderabad resident Mir Hyder Ali, along with his wife and two daughters, had visited this local eatery at Darulshifa and ordered for mutton nihari, this turned into a bizarre medical situation, with all four of them complaining of discomfort and nausea. All of them were rushed to the nearby hospital, for immediate medical attention. Turns out that the pantry where the food was cooked was infested with cockroaches and the serving bowl of the mutton nihari was scanned and found positive for having bits of cockroaches. as well. The family was diagnosed with diarrhoea and dehydration, after having cockroach infested food. The family is still recovering and the doctors have said cockroach-infested food can cause severe bloody diarrhoea and can trigger asthma in long run, for many people.



All this had led to a small-time protest in front of the local food joint that had served this infected food.

So, here's a word of advice; be very careful when you choose to eat outside. Go to a well-known, tried and tested restaurant instead of any walk-ins. Do some online research on sites, that'll give you reviews on what is the best place for you, to grab your favourite meal. Research first, do not repent later!

Eats

Family falls sick after having Cockroach infested food

It's not always that you make good memories of great food.

It's not always that you make good memories of great food. Sometimes your experience does leave you with memories, that are more like nightmares. That's exactly what had happened with this resident of Hyderabad. A family of four members had headed to enjoy a meal at a local eatery in Darulshifa, Hyderabad, and ended up their day in the hospital.

This month, Hyderabad resident Mir Hyder Ali, along with his wife and two daughters, had visited this local eatery at Darulshifa and ordered for mutton nihari, this turned into a bizarre medical situation, with all four of them complaining of discomfort and nausea. All of them were rushed to the nearby hospital, for immediate medical attention. Turns out that the pantry where the food was cooked was infested with cockroaches and the serving bowl of the mutton nihari was scanned and found positive for having bits of cockroaches. as well. The family was diagnosed with diarrhoea and dehydration, after having cockroach infested food. The family is still recovering and the doctors have said cockroach-infested food can cause severe bloody diarrhoea and can trigger asthma in long run, for many people.



All this had led to a small-time protest in front of the local food joint that had served this infected food.

So, here's a word of advice; be very careful when you choose to eat outside. Go to a well-known, tried and tested restaurant instead of any walk-ins. Do some online research on sites, that'll give you reviews on what is the best place for you, to grab your favourite meal. Research first, do not repent later!

WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO