##HIGHLIGHTEDTEXT## offers a melange of love and passion built into the food they serve to people. The restaurant, that recently got a new avatar, believes in providing its diners with an innovative and quirky all-day dining & drinking experience. This pre-valentine’s week they’re playing cupid with a special workshop to teach you how to cook an elegant 3-course valentine’s day menu for that special someone.
Tell Us More
Pull out your cooking gloves to spruce up some magic in the kitchen as you participate in this special pre-Valentine cooking workshop where Chefs at The Sassy Spoon will guide you on how to prepare a romantic meal comprising of a salad, main course & dessert on Valentine’s Day!
Menu for the workshop:
* Quinoa salad with a lemony cumin dressing (salad)
* Confit beetroot risotto with goat cheese, walnuts & wild rocket (main course)
* Berry Chocolate (dessert)
The workshop also includes:
1. A demonstration session of how to prepare the menu
2. A sampling of the recipes demonstrated
3. A complimentary glass of wine with a veg/non-veg appetizer
If they say, there’s no truer love than food, well win them over by laying the table with this delectable spread all prepared with your own hands! If you’re a noob at cooking, practice makes it perfect! Take a friend along, or your special one or just go solo for the workshop!
When: Saturday, Feb 10 | 4 PM - 6 PM
Where: The Sassy Spoon, Nariman Point
Price: INR 1,200
Get tickets here!