Health

Love That Bubble Tea You Have Been Having All The Time? It May Possibly Cost You Trip To Hospital

However, recently there has been a case reported, not in India- but china – of a girl who had to be rushed to a hospital due to this.

Ever since the tapioca pearls – or boba – has come into the market in the form of bubble tea, it has made a fan following of its own, with people loving the feeling of having yummy beverage along with these smooth pearls at the bottom. However, recently there has been a case reported, not in India- but china – of a girl who had to be rushed to a hospital due to this.

There has always been a certain level of fear with the bubble tea, that the tapioca balls can present a choking hazard among children and sometimes even adults. There are chances that it may contain unapproved or unsafe additives in some cases, etc. Boba fans will have  ahard time digesting this – just as this 14-year-old girl in China did – that tapioca pearls are harmful. In the Zhejiang province in China, the girl was rushed to the hospital with an abdominal blockage apparently caused by around a hundred undigested tapioca pearls, as reported by AsiaOne and Chinese news outlets like EBC Dongsen News.

Related Article: ICUs Running Full In Delhi Amid Respiratory Emergency

The girl was taken to the hospital after she complained about stomach pains as she could not eat, and remained constipated for five days. After a CT scan what looked like ‘unusual spherical shadows’ AKA undigested boba, were seen dotting her colon all the way down her digestive system.

Of course, the girl had to go through rigorous medication and precautions – possibly to never even this fad again. Cassava is deemed possibly unsafe as well, when eaten occasionally in normal food amounts if prepared improperly. Cassava that is prepared improperly may contain chemicals called cyanogenic glycosides. These chemicals are converted to cyanide in the body when eaten. This may cause cyanide poisoning and lead to certain paralysis conditions.

Raw or improperly prepared cassava is likely unsafe when eaten on a regular basis. Regularly eating raw or improperly prepared cassava, especially as part of a low-protein diet, significantly increases the risk of cyanide poisoning.

Therefore, when trying out new food trends that are an unfamiliar territory even for food experts, it is best to stay away from them.

Health

Love That Bubble Tea You Have Been Having All The Time? It May Possibly Cost You Trip To Hospital

However, recently there has been a case reported, not in India- but china – of a girl who had to be rushed to a hospital due to this.

Ever since the tapioca pearls – or boba – has come into the market in the form of bubble tea, it has made a fan following of its own, with people loving the feeling of having yummy beverage along with these smooth pearls at the bottom. However, recently there has been a case reported, not in India- but china – of a girl who had to be rushed to a hospital due to this.

There has always been a certain level of fear with the bubble tea, that the tapioca balls can present a choking hazard among children and sometimes even adults. There are chances that it may contain unapproved or unsafe additives in some cases, etc. Boba fans will have  ahard time digesting this – just as this 14-year-old girl in China did – that tapioca pearls are harmful. In the Zhejiang province in China, the girl was rushed to the hospital with an abdominal blockage apparently caused by around a hundred undigested tapioca pearls, as reported by AsiaOne and Chinese news outlets like EBC Dongsen News.

Related Article: ICUs Running Full In Delhi Amid Respiratory Emergency

The girl was taken to the hospital after she complained about stomach pains as she could not eat, and remained constipated for five days. After a CT scan what looked like ‘unusual spherical shadows’ AKA undigested boba, were seen dotting her colon all the way down her digestive system.

Of course, the girl had to go through rigorous medication and precautions – possibly to never even this fad again. Cassava is deemed possibly unsafe as well, when eaten occasionally in normal food amounts if prepared improperly. Cassava that is prepared improperly may contain chemicals called cyanogenic glycosides. These chemicals are converted to cyanide in the body when eaten. This may cause cyanide poisoning and lead to certain paralysis conditions.

Raw or improperly prepared cassava is likely unsafe when eaten on a regular basis. Regularly eating raw or improperly prepared cassava, especially as part of a low-protein diet, significantly increases the risk of cyanide poisoning.

Therefore, when trying out new food trends that are an unfamiliar territory even for food experts, it is best to stay away from them.

Health

Love That Bubble Tea You Have Been Having All The Time? It May Possibly Cost You Trip To Hospital

However, recently there has been a case reported, not in India- but china – of a girl who had to be rushed to a hospital due to this.

Ever since the tapioca pearls – or boba – has come into the market in the form of bubble tea, it has made a fan following of its own, with people loving the feeling of having yummy beverage along with these smooth pearls at the bottom. However, recently there has been a case reported, not in India- but china – of a girl who had to be rushed to a hospital due to this.

There has always been a certain level of fear with the bubble tea, that the tapioca balls can present a choking hazard among children and sometimes even adults. There are chances that it may contain unapproved or unsafe additives in some cases, etc. Boba fans will have  ahard time digesting this – just as this 14-year-old girl in China did – that tapioca pearls are harmful. In the Zhejiang province in China, the girl was rushed to the hospital with an abdominal blockage apparently caused by around a hundred undigested tapioca pearls, as reported by AsiaOne and Chinese news outlets like EBC Dongsen News.

Related Article: ICUs Running Full In Delhi Amid Respiratory Emergency

The girl was taken to the hospital after she complained about stomach pains as she could not eat, and remained constipated for five days. After a CT scan what looked like ‘unusual spherical shadows’ AKA undigested boba, were seen dotting her colon all the way down her digestive system.

Of course, the girl had to go through rigorous medication and precautions – possibly to never even this fad again. Cassava is deemed possibly unsafe as well, when eaten occasionally in normal food amounts if prepared improperly. Cassava that is prepared improperly may contain chemicals called cyanogenic glycosides. These chemicals are converted to cyanide in the body when eaten. This may cause cyanide poisoning and lead to certain paralysis conditions.

Raw or improperly prepared cassava is likely unsafe when eaten on a regular basis. Regularly eating raw or improperly prepared cassava, especially as part of a low-protein diet, significantly increases the risk of cyanide poisoning.

Therefore, when trying out new food trends that are an unfamiliar territory even for food experts, it is best to stay away from them.

WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
Trends

Good News : Week 25!

Feeling down and demotivated because of all the negative headlines around you? We’re here to fix that. This is your weekly dose of positive, wholesome, non-negative, not-for-profit, legitimate headlines… Well, you get the point.