The ##HIGHLIGHTEDTEXT## is India's 1st ever Upcycling Festival where the top competition entries will be exhibited along with music, drama and art performances, arcade and tabletop games, upcycling workshops, art installations, various competitions, pop-up shops, fun activities and other exciting events for all ages and interests!
Tell me more
The goal is to inspire, educate and provide a hands-on experience of Upcycling and its applications to the people in a vast variety of fields as well as appreciate and reward the competition winners and participants.
Try your luck to invent or even recreate at the LIVE UPCYCLING CORNER. Create the best you can from the waste you get. Also Footpool, Stress Chess, Air hockey, Foosball, Life-Sized Jenga and a lot more!
- Debate Competition: Speak up to win it all.
- Kachron Ke Khiladi: Obstacle Race Course.
- Wardrobe of Waste: Kachra into Kapda
- Minute to Win It: Scrap Mode
- Rapid Upcycling Competition: Jugaad But jaldi
- Human Bowling: It's not about how well you bowl, it's about how well you roll!
- Treasure Hunt: Finders Keepers.
Fashion Shows, Band Performances, Street Plays and a lot more! Be there to find yourself in a whirlpool of activities, all giving you immense to learn and take back with you, literally! Free Goodies for every visitor in a Goodie Bag made from Upcycled Newspaper!