Trends

Meal Turns Deadly For Pune Man As He Eats At Burger King, Chokes & Bleeds

Trouble was stirred up for Burger King once again as a complaint under section 337 of the IPC has been filed against the fast food giant.

Insects, rodents and other creepy crawlies have been reported in fast food meals all over the world. Some meals have even had metal objects that proved hazardous.  Recently, a man in Pune was a. Victim of this as he choked on a piece of glass and spat blood after eating a burger.

Sajit Pathan, a 31-year-old autorickshaw driver, had gone for lunch with his friends at Burger King’s FC Road outlet last Wednesday. After ordering burgers, soft drinks and fries for his friends, he took a bite of his burger.

He choked, complained of pain in his throat and spat out blood. His friends checked the burger to look for something that may have stuck in his throat and allegedly found pieces of glass in it.

Pathan was then rushed to a nearby hospital and received immediate treatment. The next day, the doctors assured him that he will be fine and will be able to naturally get rid of the pieces of glass. Overall, Pathan has spent close to Rs 45,000 for his treatment.

The investigating officer of the Deccan Gymkhana Police Station, in a statement, said that they have registered a complaint last Saturday against Burger King. They are waiting for medical reports from the hospital before taking further steps.

An FIR was filed where it invoked sections of the Indian Penal Code including Section 337 (causing hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others) based on the Pathan’s complaint.

Trends

Meal Turns Deadly For Pune Man As He Eats At Burger King, Chokes & Bleeds

Trouble was stirred up for Burger King once again as a complaint under section 337 of the IPC has been filed against the fast food giant.

Insects, rodents and other creepy crawlies have been reported in fast food meals all over the world. Some meals have even had metal objects that proved hazardous.  Recently, a man in Pune was a. Victim of this as he choked on a piece of glass and spat blood after eating a burger.

Sajit Pathan, a 31-year-old autorickshaw driver, had gone for lunch with his friends at Burger King’s FC Road outlet last Wednesday. After ordering burgers, soft drinks and fries for his friends, he took a bite of his burger.

He choked, complained of pain in his throat and spat out blood. His friends checked the burger to look for something that may have stuck in his throat and allegedly found pieces of glass in it.

Pathan was then rushed to a nearby hospital and received immediate treatment. The next day, the doctors assured him that he will be fine and will be able to naturally get rid of the pieces of glass. Overall, Pathan has spent close to Rs 45,000 for his treatment.

The investigating officer of the Deccan Gymkhana Police Station, in a statement, said that they have registered a complaint last Saturday against Burger King. They are waiting for medical reports from the hospital before taking further steps.

An FIR was filed where it invoked sections of the Indian Penal Code including Section 337 (causing hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others) based on the Pathan’s complaint.

Trends

Meal Turns Deadly For Pune Man As He Eats At Burger King, Chokes & Bleeds

Trouble was stirred up for Burger King once again as a complaint under section 337 of the IPC has been filed against the fast food giant.

Insects, rodents and other creepy crawlies have been reported in fast food meals all over the world. Some meals have even had metal objects that proved hazardous.  Recently, a man in Pune was a. Victim of this as he choked on a piece of glass and spat blood after eating a burger.

Sajit Pathan, a 31-year-old autorickshaw driver, had gone for lunch with his friends at Burger King’s FC Road outlet last Wednesday. After ordering burgers, soft drinks and fries for his friends, he took a bite of his burger.

He choked, complained of pain in his throat and spat out blood. His friends checked the burger to look for something that may have stuck in his throat and allegedly found pieces of glass in it.

Pathan was then rushed to a nearby hospital and received immediate treatment. The next day, the doctors assured him that he will be fine and will be able to naturally get rid of the pieces of glass. Overall, Pathan has spent close to Rs 45,000 for his treatment.

The investigating officer of the Deccan Gymkhana Police Station, in a statement, said that they have registered a complaint last Saturday against Burger King. They are waiting for medical reports from the hospital before taking further steps.

An FIR was filed where it invoked sections of the Indian Penal Code including Section 337 (causing hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others) based on the Pathan’s complaint.

WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO
Eats

Lala Ka Special Pudla in Mumbai

The shop started as a roadside eatery started by Mohanbhai Pudlawala, but then transformed into a restaurant after the Zaveri Bazar bomb blasts, which took place right very close to their roadside stall.