Burma Burma# is celebrating Thingyan which is the Burmese New year and The Water festival. On this special occasion they’re coming with a specially curated limited timed menu. The menu consists of some authentic and unique Burmese delicacies. The Thingyan festival is very similar to the Indian Holi festival and is 4 days long.
Tell Me More
This 2 weeks long celebration of delicious dishes will leave you drooling. Since this new menu is festival exclusive some of the dishes on the menu are:
- Glass noodle salad with potato and tofu tossed in a sweet and spicy dressing
- Lima beans and tomato curry
- Mock Duck and baby potato curry
- Bite sized Khowsuey with a twist
- Coconut mousse with ice apples
Burma Burma has been around in Mumbai since four years now and after successding in Mumbai, Delhi and Gurgaon it has now opened doors in Bangalore as well. They have won many hearts with their culinary skills and keep pulling back customers with an appetite for authentic Asian food.
When: 21st May, 2018 to 3rd June, 2018